- I work from home on a freelance basis and deliver-out to customers so prices include delivery within the local area
- My hours are flexible and often I can deliver within an hour of an order being placed, subject to stock
- You can chose to send gift items direct to the recipient or customers are welcome to collect their orders.
- Deliveries can be made throughout the day to home or office, generally 9am to 6pm (or later if required up to 9pm)
- For weddings and other special events I can visit your home and/or the venue to discuss requirements or you can meet me at my office/workshop in Redcar
- Deliveries of flowers are normally made within a general 10 mile radius of the Redcar area, extending to parts of east Cleveland and towards Middlesbrough and Guisborough. Delivery charges on request.
Please call me to discuss your preferred delivery address and time and I'll try my best to meet your needs - even a last-minute delivery of a forgotten birthday or anniversary present!
I can take card payments over the phone or in person. Cash and cheque payments can also be made in person. For orders outside the UK, I am able to send you a link to make a payment. Under the Distance Selling Regulations, fresh cut flowers are exempt from cancellation provisions. However, if a customer is not satisfied with their purchase, I shall endeavour to rectify the problem under the terms of the British Florist Association Code of Practice. I am a current member of the British Florist Association.
There is a £25 consultation fee for weddings - redeemable against the final bill. Full terms & conditions for wedding bookings can be provided on request.